Olay’s One Wash Wonder

on

I’d have to say that when it comes to creamy, fragrant and moisturizing bath products, Olay is an outstanding brand in its own right. And right now, it does not only aim for those three factors but also added another market fave in its products which is Whitening. Thus, when I heard of it, I can’t wait to try the new rose and milk wonder.

1545478f-d5a8-4c6d-af9a-174faa42e272_zpsjzwu4afg

Press release mentioned that it is a One Wash Wonder. My first expectation upon hearing it is that it has an instant whitening effect. Upon using it, I must say that I am wrong and that one wash wonder is about something else.

Review

Upon receiving the sample from EverydayMe, the first thing I noticed is the fragrance. It has a really pleasing scent that I kept the soap box just because it has retained the fragrance. It is a creamy floral scent that is so girly. It is on the youthful side but appeals to women of all ages. When I lathered it to my body, it is not really bubbly indicating that it is a creamy soap. It smells good and it feels luxurious bathing on milk. After the bath, I noticed that it is not really much of a whitening product. It is more about appearing whiter because it brings out the healthy glow of the skin. It provides an instant upgrade on the looks and it doesn’t have anything to do with becoming whiter.

It is truly a one wash wonder because a healthy glowing skin is much better than just white skin.

Twitter/Wattpad: @zer0chance
Instagram/Wordpress: @joyciev
FB page: My Bella Experience

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54494_83_8448F7A232CB0CD16659CE87A062500B

Advertisements

6 Comments Add yours

1. fowlalpha says:

Which brings me, I need to update my EverydayMe account. 😊 I agree, I opt for the glowing.

Liked by 1 person

1. joyciev says:

You should. They give out interesting samples. You just need to check their site everyday.

Liked by 1 person

1. fowlalpha says:

That I failed. I already did sign up but for some reason there’s a missing portion that I wasn’t able to fill up so I wasn’t getting my samples. πŸ˜•
        Is this the link? Thanks! 😊

Liked by 1 person

2. joyciev says:

If you’re talking about the welcome kit, I haven’t got mine too. I got another sample by clicking a link, claim free sample. As of now, there’s none but if you go to the site everyday, you’ll know what I’m talking about..

Liked by 1 person

3. fowlalpha says:

Yes, the welcome kit. I don’t religiously check so I haven’t stumbled on the free samples.

Liked by 1 person