People with dark hair like me would most probably agree that dyeing your hair for the first time would yield to low results. It may look like a futile atempt but it is always the case for first time hair coloring so it is no big deal. At the very least, I am glad that I started my journey to colored hair.
I have this Loreal Excellence kit 6.35 or Intense Copper Brown. The color is a vibrant mahogany-copper tone. The box contains five items aside from the instructions:
1. Pre-color serum
2. Protective creme colorant
3. Creme Developer
4. Protective Conditioner
5. Protective Gloves
It is inevitable to use chemicals so Loreal developed a formula that would still care for the hair. The formula has ceramide, amino acids and collagen to protect, strengthen and replenish hair moisture to make it still silky soft and resistant to breakage amidst being exposed to chemicals.
What tips I have learned in hair dyeing?
– Perform skin allergy test 48 hours before dyeing.
– Do not use conditioner on hair when you are contemplating of coloring.
– It is preferable to use it on unwashed hair.
– Apply it last on the roots.
– Comb, comb and comb to spread color.
– Wait at least 2 weeks before using a relaxer, a perm or a straightening process on hair.
Although I didn’t achieve the exact hair color in the box because of my dark hair, I can say that the color has lightened a bit. I have learned so much doing this and I would know better the second time I color my hair. The only thing I don’t like is the smell of the chemicals in my hair that lasts for 3-4 days.
Share your hair color moments and favorite colors on the comment box. Hope to hear from you
FB page: My Bella Experience